from Mink
I read through Jenny's MySpace - the bit about the eye
transplant was horrible - I shall read through more thoroughly at home. Jenny mentions the piano player going offkey, this sounds just like the music in the background of the conversation I asked you about before: Faint grey light in the darkness. Perhaps it was Jenny speaking to the mysterious man...
The CCTV footage was intriguing too, where was she reading? I shall watch at home in case there is audio (stupid restricted work computers).

hole_above_dr31 (Left: 395, Top: 123 or maybe Left: 384 Top: 26)
is a photo of a hole in the ceiling tiles above the door to staircase 31 next to the balcany where Jenny spotted the book in the alcove. I thought maybe someone could have whispered to her through this hole.

shadowbook (Left: 304, Top: 172)
is a picture of the book in the alcove with most of the words shaded out to make a poetic story about shadows.

kingsway (Left 532, Top: 101)
is a photo of the vandalised picture of Sir Ian McKellan next to the out-of-order lift past the corridor next to the drinking fountain (the coordinates of which are, Left: 537, Top: 226).
Opposite this was a picture of a man with the words 'we re' sellotaped to his mouth, and below was a small pink paper car. I assumed these were a coincidence.

....and CADKAXIZ is a photo I took the other day when I first found the 'entrance' stone. Its already on your map, but there is no picture.
transplant was horrible - I shall read through more thoroughly at home. Jenny mentions the piano player going offkey, this sounds just like the music in the background of the conversation I asked you about before: Faint grey light in the darkness. Perhaps it was Jenny speaking to the mysterious man...
The CCTV footage was intriguing too, where was she reading? I shall watch at home in case there is audio (stupid restricted work computers).

hole_above_dr31 (Left: 395, Top: 123 or maybe Left: 384 Top: 26)
is a photo of a hole in the ceiling tiles above the door to staircase 31 next to the balcany where Jenny spotted the book in the alcove. I thought maybe someone could have whispered to her through this hole.

shadowbook (Left: 304, Top: 172)
is a picture of the book in the alcove with most of the words shaded out to make a poetic story about shadows.

kingsway (Left 532, Top: 101)
is a photo of the vandalised picture of Sir Ian McKellan next to the out-of-order lift past the corridor next to the drinking fountain (the coordinates of which are, Left: 537, Top: 226).
Opposite this was a picture of a man with the words 'we re' sellotaped to his mouth, and below was a small pink paper car. I assumed these were a coincidence.

....and CADKAXIZ is a photo I took the other day when I first found the 'entrance' stone. Its already on your map, but there is no picture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home