Thursday, August 10, 2006

from Ivan W

Is it possible that the TT stands for Time Travel? The guy in
The 1976 Music in the Foyer picture looks as if he's from a completely different age, he's standing where Jenny disappeared and Jenny thought she saw him there in June - 30 years later than the photograph. I know it sounds crazy, but maybe Jenny has discovered some kind of 'rabbit hole' through time and disappeared through it, just like the fantastical cctv footage suggests. I'm even thinking that she had perhaps misunderstood the 'Foyer User' she refers to in her diary - perhaps instead of saying that he wanted her eyes for implanting, perhaps he was offering her a way to transplant her (and her eyes) somewhere else... some place through time..? Perhaps this is the mysterious 'W' - and Jenny had later understood his offer and decided to say 'yes' on July 15th. Perhaps Jenny is now on her way to her dream of being a successful actress in the past or future? Or am I crazy for imagining all of this? (Reason, my friend, does not get us very far. Common sense is dry diet for the soul, I am told..)

A time 'rabbit hole' would also account for the strange appearance of voices and music into the foyer at unusual times - even perhaps the strange message in the late lounge sessions. (Do you perchance know of a 'lock up' I could visit to investigate?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home