from Pam B
Well - what an adventure! On my quest to find out news of your dear friend Jenny I stumble upon many shadows and possiby shadowy behaviour around the NT(T?). It is funny how you notice (or imagine?) the seemingly sinister goings on of others when you yourself are engaged in elicit behaviour.
The attached image [rabcotes6pm] is just inside the Lyttelton Theatre and was taken at new point map:Ground Level left:454 top:53. Do you see the shadows skirting alongside the chairs threatening to engulf the theatre?

The second image [rablit] is the same theatre from the upper left entrance which I think was taken at map: Terrace Cafe left:252 top:28. Perhaps this is how Jenny saw the stage - as a beacon of light through the shadows. The longer you look at it the more the shadows encroach upon the stage. I also heard something...a quiet snoring noise. I crept in further but couldn't not make out it's source and feared awakening the person and drawing undue attention.

The third image is of the alcove containing the book. It was taken from the balcony at the edge of the photograhic exhibition. Map: Terrace Cafe left:234 top:108. Many interesting shadows I'm sure you'll agree.
The attached image [rabcotes6pm] is just inside the Lyttelton Theatre and was taken at new point map:Ground Level left:454 top:53. Do you see the shadows skirting alongside the chairs threatening to engulf the theatre?

The second image [rablit] is the same theatre from the upper left entrance which I think was taken at map: Terrace Cafe left:252 top:28. Perhaps this is how Jenny saw the stage - as a beacon of light through the shadows. The longer you look at it the more the shadows encroach upon the stage. I also heard something...a quiet snoring noise. I crept in further but couldn't not make out it's source and feared awakening the person and drawing undue attention.

The third image is of the alcove containing the book. It was taken from the balcony at the edge of the photograhic exhibition. Map: Terrace Cafe left:234 top:108. Many interesting shadows I'm sure you'll agree.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home