Friday, July 28, 2006

from Jana



I arrived at the doorway to Stair 31: I looked around and initially
nothing grabbed me. But then I looked up and noticed that two of the ceiling
panels have been removed and it's possible to see the pipes and shadows above.
Perhaps this is where someone whispered Jenny's name?




The fragment of text which reads "WE RE...": could it have originally read
"WE REGRET..."? I don't know where this gets us though...



...where my view of the book in the alcove matched up with
Jenny's drawing. I tried to take a photo of the book but it didn't come out.
The wooden panelling on this part of the terrace had lots of black tape
stuck to the side of it (similar to the tape around the reserved seat by the
window on the third floor). I tried to lift it but a security guard was giving
me evil looks so I stopped: does anyone else have any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home