from Charlotte H
1. Kingsway - the image with the eyes scored out - Kingsway refers to
Henry Irving, one of the figures who supported the creation of a National Theatre way back when. The little room was rather creepy and I could hear running water from who knows where. I eventually took the lift but not sure that it was intended for me.
2. 30 years since the NT was opened...N T Thirty?
3. What was Ralph Richardson's bike all about?
4. T could be for the £300,000, the original estimated cost of the NT
So National Theatre Thirty maybe?
Henry Irving, one of the figures who supported the creation of a National Theatre way back when. The little room was rather creepy and I could hear running water from who knows where. I eventually took the lift but not sure that it was intended for me.
2. 30 years since the NT was opened...N T Thirty?
3. What was Ralph Richardson's bike all about?
4. T could be for the £300,000, the original estimated cost of the NT
So National Theatre Thirty maybe?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home