from Dayna S
I think that "W" has much to do with her dissapearance, I also think she is in the National Theatre somewhere. I looked on the National Theatre for 2nd September - there are no signs in there I don't think for anything to do with Jenny. In the CCTV she seems to be absorbed by the theatre? Or could Jenny herself be a ghost? She has been gone since early July - why has no one reported her missing? Is the theatre trying to tell us something?
NTT - I have found several references to other theatre companies that use NTT - could there be a touring company coming to the National? I think that the Knight of the theatre must be Sir Ian?
NTT - I have found several references to other theatre companies that use NTT - could there be a touring company coming to the National? I think that the Knight of the theatre must be Sir Ian?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home