Tuesday, August 29, 2006

from Dominic and Erina

We saw many strange things, including the dusty steed, the book on the ledge, the shoes, the mysterious Kingsway sign someone had scratched into the hotograph 'behind glass' (Erina was instrumental in finding this one - I just kept getting strange looks for lurking around the gents toilets looking for something...) and so on.
We didn't however, find your friend jenny... I do hope she's ok...

I attach some grainy, shadowy photos we managed to take inbetween avoiding difficult questions from NT staff and security






Now we don't know if it was important, but we missed the opportunity to talk to a man wearing a white glove that was apparently lurking around us near the bookshop on Saturday night just after I'd winked at a nice girl inside. Maybe he could have told us more about you, rabbit, or poor jenny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home