Thursday, August 03, 2006

from Getafixx

the new fragment seams intriguing. What a find? You said as the time goes on we would find out more, but this is surely the best clue yet.

the more I think about the second T, and as I try to find works that seam to work with NTT it seams to read more like this "National theatre theatre"

being that theatre is "A place that is the setting for dramatic events" and the "Nation theatre" is the location for these dramatic events, as well being "A building, room, or outdoor structure for the presentation of plays, films, or other dramatic performances"

Or if could mean Test, or it could mean Tease.

As for the second bit of info, it strikes me that the you have a ticket to something. I am looking forward to meeting the other interesting people at the event from which the fragments come, and to meet (hopefully) who all seam to want to follow the rabbit into the hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home