Thursday, August 03, 2006

musings from Minkette

My tube book of the moment is an introductory guide to Quantum Physics, a kid's book really, but it explains that every reality has another one wrapped up inside it that is a bit different to this one. It says that parallel worlds are real and not just in stories. From the CCTV footage I would suggest that Jenny has walked into another NT, in another reality that is just under the surface of our own.

Wherever Jenny is it will be a place very similar but distinctly different to where she left. In a way it would be a bit like the music she heard being played; she recognised it as 'The Entertainer' but with some of the notes unfamiliar and jarring.

As for NTT the very first thought I had when I saw the scrap was that it meant National Theatre Tour, but when I looked on their website they didn't have the extra T on the logo. I know it is irrational to just assume the first two letters automatically stand for National Theatre at all but I cannot resist it!

Perhaps the middle T is the 'added' initial, not the end one as I'd assumed. Perhaps this middle T signifies and extra Theatre, secreted within the heart of the National Theatre we know about!

National((theatre))Theatre

If Jenny is inside the secret hidden theatre then how do we follow her? Does she want us to follow her? Does she even know we are searching for her? If she does, can she contact us like she was contacted - whispering throught the walls...

As for Kingsway I am at a loss, from 'Stage by Stage' I learnt that Kingsway was the secret codename for Richard III played by Henry Irving. But this is un-Googlabe as it throws up to many results. I don't know what to do with this information - important as I'm sure it is, I'm going to ignore it until something else comes up I can cross reference it with.

Will get my assistant to look into Bruce the motorbike when he goes on the trail as I have forgotten what the note said now other than it was used on stage. - this rules out fireraiser the only hit when typing in motorbike into the NT website, as that was on a beach.

Maybe you should also contact Dr. Misnuneris, he writes with a similar voice to yours - I think you may get on. He is also watching for strange goings on at the NT, maybe you should join forces. (or more sinisterly, perhaps he is watching for signs of your investigating, in which case caution should be advised).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home